23/3/13

LADY GREEN IN SITGES (BARCELONA, SPAIN)






In this post I'm going to comment on the existence of a vegetarian restaurant and biological.

It's called Green Lady.

It is situated at Sant Pau, 11. In Sitges (Barcelona, Spain). Tel: 93 810 72 45.





I have spoken highly of him and sent me these pictures you can see.

The local is family friendly.

Well lit, with good energy in the atmosphere and unique decor, with tasteful and cozy.



 

It has nothing to do with those other bigger restaurants with tables arranged in series. That when filled what disturbs me most is the noise that occurs when people talk at first and, as they do not understand, just more screaming than talking.

Not to say that you have to wait to have the waiters and waitresses who serve such table.

This does not happen in Green Lady being a vegetarian minimalist where you feel like home.

With modern decor and attractive, friendly and curious for those we like look at the details.





An interesting meeting place to share with family, friends and friends or just only then introduce good food nice place in the belly, which Sancho. That when high quality biological and nourish us more than if they were not.

And at this point one can ask for the price of this unique paradise.

For you see this photo. But sitting because I sure you will fall back:



 

If my eyes I can read me correctly € 12.50.

€ 12.50 for Biological menu!

I can assure you that in Barcelona for the same quality food you can not find many vegetarian restaurants at this price on the menu.

What else I can tell? Well, Lady Green has a second floor and ...





Has sofas with chillout music!

And very close to the beach.

That also has a service where you can bring the food to your home ...Or to the beach!

This can only happen in Sitges!

And if you think that is paradise a try one day and then tell me.

I will do it very soon.

Having reached this point I have to say it has a rating of 2 Bs: nice (Bonito, in spanish) and cheap (Barato, in spanish).

Green Lady has invited me to dinner one of these days. If the food is as good as I have said I will make another entry to tell thee in detail.

And I will give the third B! The good (Bueno, in spanish)!

A greeting.



JOSE, hygienist nutritionist


PS 1: Translated with Google Translator.

PS 2: If any error correcting translation and want to help can send me an email. The original entrance is located at: